New homes in Monument, CO from the $400,000s
Sanctuary Pointe is a brand-new development located near the town of Monument, Colorado, which is less than 25 minutes north of downtown Colorado Springs. The quiet, country setting offers some of the most spectacular Front Range views available. Quick access to I-25 makes commuting north to Denver or south into Colorado Springs easy.
Directions: Sanctuary Pointe is located north of Colorado Springs off I-25. From I-25, exit at Baptist Road (exit 158) and go east. Go approximately 3.25 miles and turn Left (north) at Sanctuary Rim Drive.
Our Model is located at 1670 Summerglow Lane
Schools – Lewis Palmer District 38
Lewis Palmer District 38 in Monument serves Jackson Creek, and its students post SAT and ACT scores well above the national average. As one of the smaller districts in the region, District 38 students thrive with small class sizes and low student-to-teacher ratios. The district offers many specialized programs including a charter school. Children at Jackson Creek attend Bear Creek Elementary School, Lewis-Palmer Middle School and Lewis-Palmer High School. A site is planned within Jackson Creek for a future elementary school.
- The Club at Flying Horse is located within 15 minutes of Sanctuary Pointe. The Club caters to the recreation needs of the entire family and offers: Private 18-hole golf course, massage therapy, spa services, children's activity center, aerobics, yoga, personal training, aquatics, summer youth programs, indoor basketball court, and tennis courts with grandstand seating.
- Fox Run Regional Park, only two miles east of Jackson Creek, offers picnic pavilions, ball fields and a complete trail system. The Santa Fe Trail system from Palmer Lake to Colorado Springs runs just west of Jackson Creek and is ideal for hiking, biking and horseback riding.
- o Golf enthusiasts will enjoy a championship public golf course and club facilities at Gleneagle Golf Club where memberships include tennis, swimming and social activities.
- Monument is also host to a YMCA.
Shopping and Conveniences
- Just down Baptist Road you'll find a King Soopers grocery store with Starbuck's and several shops and eating establishments.
- To the north, Monument Marketplace is constantly growing to meet the needs of Jackson Creek residents adding new retail stores and restaurants such as Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Office Depot, PetSmart, Chili's, Old Chicago, Texas Roadhouse and It's a Grind Coffee to name a few. Convenience shops, professional services and even a branch of the Pikes Peak Library are nearby in Monument.
- The Chapel Hills Mall and The Promenade Shops at Briargate, two of three main regional shopping centers in Colorado Springs, are approximately 10 minutes from Jackson Creek. Castle Rock's popular Prime Outlet Stores is about 25 minutes north.
Interactive Lot Map
Learn More about Sanctuary Pointe
Vantage Sales LLC
New Model Now Open!
1670 Summerglow Lane
Monument, CO 80921
Open: Mon-Sat 10am-5pm
Sunday By Appointment